Current bid: R4050,00
Standard Bank. Flowers as Images.
7 Prints. Unframed.
Donated by: The Late Lynette Marais
If you’ve not done so already, please Login/Register to submit your bid.
Valuation from Strauss & Co Auctioneers (Johannesburg and Cape Town): R7 000 – R10 000
Minimum Bid increment: R250
The final bidding for this item will take place at our Live Auction Dinner on Saturday 6 November at The Wyvern, Kingswood College, Grahamstown. Tickets are R 290 per person which includes a Three Course Dinner, Table Wine and Cash Bar. To book, please contact Belinda on email@example.com or 082 375 4498. Online bidders who cannot attend the dinner will be contacted on the evening for the live bidding should they wish to continue to bid.
Ending On: November 6, 2021 11:59 pm
Reserve price has been met.
Artworks bequeathed to Rotary by the late Lynette Marais.
Standard Bank “Flowers as Images” x 7 prints, unframed, from National Arts Festival 1992, printed by Caversham Press. This set is 3 / 3.
- Lilies, 350 w x 500 h, Artist J Manning
- Fynette’s Flowers, 500 w x 350 h, Artist Graham ‘92
- Huernia Zebrina, 500w x 350 h, Artist Gerhard Marx ‘92
- Manor Garden, 350 w x 500 h, Artist V D Nxumalo ‘92
- Clivia 350 w x 500 h, Artist Findlay '92
- Modjadi and Friend, 350 w x 500 h, Artist Douglas Goode '92
- The Only Good Flower, 350 w x 500 h, Artist C Richards '92
- All artworks are located in Grahamstown and, where possible, should be collected from there by the successful bidders.
- Delivery of artwork will be for the cost of the bidder, and the means of delivery (ordinarily by courier) will be negotiated after the conclusion of the auction.
Total Bids Placed:
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|Ismail Mahomed||October 19, 2021 10:27 am||R4050,00|
|TonyL||October 19, 2021 9:49 am||R3800,00|
|Ismail Mahomed||October 19, 2021 9:36 am||R3503,00|
|Ismail Mahomed||October 19, 2021 9:36 am||R3253,00|
|TonyL||October 18, 2021 1:18 pm||R3000,00|
|Auction started||October 18, 2021 7:00 am|